Any burglar alarm and cctv service agreement is only as good as the company that stands behind it.
When you choose a burglar alarm and/or a cctv service agreement with Oversightt, you’re getting thorough, high quality maintenance from a recognized industry leader and specialist in the requirements of residences. With over 15 years in the business and expertise with all types and brands of burglar alarm and cctv equipment, Manhattan’s building and property managers know us and you’ll usually find Oversightt at the top of approved vendor lists.
Does a burglar alarm and/or cctv service agreement make sense for you?
Consider the following facts about having a burglar alarm and/or a cctv service agreement for city residences:
- A well-maintained system provides consistent comfort and peace of mind knowing your home is safe.
- Regular maintenance helps identify and fix issues before they cause breakdowns.
- Equipment that’s well cared for from the beginning lasts years longer than neglected systems.
- You can avoid the stress and complications caused by unexpected breakdowns.
- If you do have an emergency, you’ll get priority service.
- Having a regular provider who is familiar with your equipment, its locations and its quirks saves you think because they can get right to work with little hand holding..
Types of contracts Oversightt offers and what’s covered
Oversightt doesn’t offer one-size fits all service contracts. We work with you to build a burglar alarm and/or cctv service agreement that’s based on your unique requirements. For example, you can choose to cover your entire burglar alarm and/or cctv system or only select pieces of equipment or components. You can also choose the level of coverage you’re most comfortable with, such as:
- Full coverage offers the most comprehensive coverage, including 100% coverage of labor, parts and materials; emergency service with 24/7 response available; and regular preventive maintenance
- Full labor covers 100% of the labor to repair, replace and maintain your covered equipment. You’re responsible for the cost of equipment and parts needed to complete repairs
- Preventive maintenance is a fixed-free contract that includes a number of regular scheduled maintenance visits throughout the year, but doesn’t cover emergency, repairs or replacement parts. Oversightt’s maintenance plans are among the most comprehensive plans in the industry. We do beyond simple checkups to investigate parts and systems that may be coming under duress, catching any problems early so that they don’t turn into big headaches later.
How it works and what to expect
Building your burglar/cctv service agreement starts with a thorough review of your equipment by our inspector. You’ll meet with an experienced advisor who will help you understand all your options and make the smartest choices for your requirements.
Next, you’ll receive a detailed contract written in plain English. You’ll never feel trapped by clauses that are vague or terms that are butted by legalese. Your burglar alarm and cctv service agreement will state things clearly in language that’s easy to understand. You’ll know exactly what’s included and what’s not.
Once your contract is underway, we make communication easy. Whether you need an unscheduled service call, a new equipment installation or just the answer to a question, you’ll always know who to call -or email, or tweet. You can contact us using whatever communication tool you prefer.
Why choose Oversightt for residential security service?
Quick response time
Technicians with the expertise to solve your problem right the first time
Ongoing professional development
Dedicated account managers who know you, your business and your equipment history
State of the art business practices that save you time and money
Call 1(800) 313-5931
now to get a free quote