When you choose an Oversightt maintenance agreement with Oversightt, you're getting the best value for your maintenance dollar from a recognized industry leader.
Whether you're considering a commercial fire and/or security maintenance agreement for the first time, or you're shopping for a new provider, we'll make it easy to understand your options and get the right contract for your needs.
Remember, any service contract is only as good as the company that stands behind it.
Does a maintenance agreement make sense for you?
Consider the following maintenance agreement facts:
- A well maintained system runs more effectively , providing consistent security and safety.
- Regular maintenance helps identify and fix problems before they cause breakdowns.
- Equipment that's well cared for last years longer than neglected systems.
- You can avoid stress and business complications caused by unexpected repair bills.
- If you have an emergency, you'll get priority service.
- Having a regular provider who is familiar with your equipment, its location and its quirks saves you time because they can get right to work with little hand holding.
Types of contracts Oversightt offers and what's covered
Oversightt doesn't offer one-size-fits all maintenance contracts. We work with you to build a maintenance agreement that's based on your needs and your budget. For example, you can choose your entire fire and/or security system or only select pieces of equipment and components. You can also choose the level of coverage you're most comfortable with, such as:
- Full coverage offers the most comprehensive coverage, including 100% coverage of labor, parts and materials; emergency service with 24/7 response available; and regular preventive maintenance.
- Full labor covers 100% of the labor to repair, replace and maintain your covered equipment. You're responsible for the cost of equipment and parts needed to complete repairs.
- Preventive maintenance is a fixed fee contract that includes a number of regularly scheduled maintenance visits throughout the year, but doesn't cover emergencies, repairs or replacement parts. Oversightt's maintenance plans are among the most comprehensive plans in the industry. We go beyond simple checkups to investigate parts and systems that may be coming under duress, catching any problems early so that they don't turn into big headaches later.
What to expect from your maintenance agreement
Building your maintenance agreement starts with a thorough review of your fire and/or security system. You’ll meet with an experienced Account Advisor who will help you understand all your options and make the smartest choices for your business.
Next, you’ll receive a detailed contract written in plain English. You’ll never feel trapped by clauses that are vague or terms that are butted by legalese. Your maintenance agreement will state things clearly in language that’s easy to understand. You’ll know exactly what’s included and what’s not. Since we have such a large customer base in the NYC Metro Area, we can also provide references from businesses that are similar to yours.
Once your contract is underway, we make communication easy. Whether you need an unscheduled service call, a new equipment installation or just the answer to a question, you’ll always know exactly who to call – or email, or Tweet. You can contact us using whatever communication tool you prefer.
We even give you choices for payment, including prepayment or convenient monthly payments.
Why choose Oversightt for commercial security?
Quick response time
Technicians with the expertise to solve your problem right the first time
Ongoing professional development
Dedicated account managers who know you, your business and your equipment history
State of the art business practices that save you time and money
Call 1(800) 313-5931
now to get a free quote